Jul 23, 2013, 1:06 PM EDT
Charles Barkley’s golf swing is so bad that if you were in attendance over the weekend to watch him play at the American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe, he may have given you a crisp hundred dollar bill. Really.
According to BuzzFeed who rounded up a bunch of tweets from the event, the former Philadelphia 76er and all-around badass may have given out as much as $3,000 in hundred dollar bills.
Yeah, that’s like one hand of blackjack for the Chuckster.
Charles Barkley just gave out 3,000 for no reason. I got a $100 #awesome
— Ben Martinez (@bmart702) July 18, 2013
Charles Barkley handed out $100 bills to everyone on the 7th green. pic.twitter.com/EoqAyXA3uk
— Rachel Murphey (@Rachel_Annnnne) July 18, 2013
— Derek Nan (@derek_nan) July 19, 2013
— Carli Hinkle (@carhink) July 18, 2013
And here’s Sir Charles’ awful swing from over the years:
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return