May 31, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
The last we heard from Mo Speights, his teammates were clamoring for the Sixers’ big man to be freed. It appears as if Mo Speezy has gotten his wish, in a way.
As his Twitter account shows us, Speights is free to tweet about whatever he wants and spend his offseason money at the mall however he wishes. His most recent tweet as of this posting read, “Tomorrow I’m going to spend ten G’s at the mall, bout 5 on myself and 3 of em on my dawgs, blow a stack on my Lil boy ahh @OfficialWebbie“
We can relate, as we just dropped 4.50 on an Auntie Anne’s pretzel and a Diet Coke. All for ourselves, of course.
Any idea what Mo was trying to tell the world via the above screengrabbed tweet?
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money