Feb 13, 2013, 11:40 AM EDT
The Golden State Warriors announced on Monday that they’ll be wearing this jersey (modeled on the right by Harrison Barnes) at some point this season.
The league’s jersey partner, Adidas, announced in that same press conference that this alternate look could be in store for multiple teams moving forward, but that Warriors will be the only ones wearing sleeves this season.
So, we started thinking over what a Sixers alternate-sleeve jersey might look like.
We then enlisted the help of @dzangaroCSN who partnered with Kulp to give their best shot at a couple mockups. Jrue Holiday surveys the floor in sleeves below:
Underrated quality of the sleeves is that Dwight Howard would basically cease to have arms.
Otherwise, it’s more or less a soccer kit, and I prefer to rock sleeveless when I eat Goldfish on my couch in a Chris Mullin throwback.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return