Feb 13, 2013, 11:40 AM EST
The Golden State Warriors announced on Monday that they’ll be wearing this jersey (modeled on the right by Harrison Barnes) at some point this season.
The league’s jersey partner, Adidas, announced in that same press conference that this alternate look could be in store for multiple teams moving forward, but that Warriors will be the only ones wearing sleeves this season.
So, we started thinking over what a Sixers alternate-sleeve jersey might look like.
We then enlisted the help of @dzangaroCSN who partnered with Kulp to give their best shot at a couple mockups. Jrue Holiday surveys the floor in sleeves below:
Underrated quality of the sleeves is that Dwight Howard would basically cease to have arms.
Otherwise, it’s more or less a soccer kit, and I prefer to rock sleeveless when I eat Goldfish on my couch in a Chris Mullin throwback.
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|db21 on Connor Barwin says Eagles used…|
|2sentz on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages