Feb 22, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
As we mentioned on Monday, our free one-day fantasy league where you can win up to $250 in cash prizes kicks off tonight. So be sure to head on over to our partner DraftStreet.com and select your team before tonight’s game’s tip off.
If you’re not familiar just yet, here’s how the league works. It’s a new way to play fantasy basketball that turns the season-long grind into quick hitting one night leagues. And the best part is that you can win cash every single day. You draft a team for one night and get paid out as soon as the games end that night. DraftStreet.com is at the forefront of this new trend in the fantasy world and is giving us a great promotion: a FREE one-day fantasy league with $100 in prizes exclusively for readers of The700Level.
This free contest will be salary-cap style drafting where everyone tries to assemble the best team out of the available players. You will have a $100,000 budget to build a team of 2 forwards, 2 guards, 2 centers, and 2 utility players. Each NBA player has been assigned a price based on their expected fantasy performance.
Here’s our squad for this evening.
G Jrue Holiday
G Russell Westbrook
F Nik Vucevic
F Paul Pierce
C Dwight Howard
C Tony Battie
U Ryan Anderson
U Paul Millsap
You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts tonight, Wednesday, February 22nd, at 7:00pm ET at which time your rosters will lock and the Live Scoreboard will be available. Our team is in there as “The700Level.”
The prize pool is $250 and the payouts are as follows: 90, 60, 40, 30, 20, 10.
Should be fun. CLICK HERE to compete against us in the free one-night league. Feel free to share your team’s roster in the comments.
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money