Feb 10, 2012, 1:35 PM EDT
Part of us hates to do this, bringing up the old painful memories while things are so copacetic in Sixers-dom, but we thought some of you may be interested in knowing where the Princeton offense is still being taught.
Eddie Jordan has bounced back from getting canned by the Sixers by landing a job with a high school team in Washington. But his ties to Philadelphia haven’t been completely severed, mostly because he’s still cashing a $3 million paycheck from the Sixers this season.
And then there’s the old office supplies! “Jordan keeps blueprints for each practice in a white binder that is
thicker than a phone book. Many of the plays are diagrammed on his old
NBA stationery goes a long way for your high school street cred.
>>Eddie Jordan Goes From N.B.A. to High School [NYTimes]
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|red2gold on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|findingclues4u on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return