Dec 10, 2013, 2:38 PM EST
The Sixers are a team who are going to have to deal a whole lot with having to put losses behind them and move on to the next game at hand. Evan Turner gave a curious answer at practice today as to to how they may attempt to do move past the L’s.
“You don’t drive your car looking in the rear-view mirror, do you?”
It’s hard staying sucker free when you’re surrounded by lollipops. A couple of Instagrams below for reference.
From Delco Daily Times Sixers beat writer Chris Vito
#Sixers‘ Evan Turner, on putting losses behind him: “You don’t drive your car looking in the rear-view mirror, do you?” Uhh…you don’t?
— Christopher A. Vito (@ChrisVito) December 10, 2013
|Enrico Campitelli Jr… on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|lew on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|mike on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Kunk on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return