Aug 4, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Not only is the NBA currently locked out, but the Philadelphia 76ers have fallen all the way to the back of sports fans minds in our city. With the Eagles and Phillies taking over much of the sports world buzz with their recent acquisitions, and the Flyers blowing up their team recently, the Sixers are going to have to do something to create some buzz.
How about a new marketing campaign!? The folks at Sports Pickle volunteered their services to come up with a list of slogans the Sixers could use. It’s fantastic. So go check them all out here.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money