Oct 29, 2012, 3:50 PM EDT
CSNPhilly.com’s John Gonzalez and Philly.com’s Marcus Hayes faced off on Sunday night to discuss all of the pressing issues in Philadelphia today.
When I saw one of the topics was going to be whether or not Andre Iguodala should get cheered or booed upon his homecoming for the season opener on Wednesday night at the Wells Fargo Center, I got quite excited. One of them would have to argue the negative side and that would prove to be fantastic.
Alas, the two mostly agree that Iguodala was a solid Sixer during his time here and their best player for much of it.
So what say you, the average fan? Surely Dre deserves a warm welcome home, but what about a pregame video? I tend to agree with Gonzo that that is probably a bit much.
|Z on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|willh888 on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|yishmeister on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|red2gold on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return