Dec 7, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
Comcast SportsNet’s Danny Pommells (follow this man on Twitter) took an in-depth look at Big Bella, the now famous t-shirt cannon unveiled by the Philadelphia 76ers this season, on a recent episode of Sixers City. It’s been called the world’s largest t-shirt cannon and we are not going to dispute it. How about 360 t-shirts PER MINUTE?
If you want to try and build one of these bad boys at home, you’re going to need a lot of CO2.
And remember kids, if you want to shoot both cannons, keep your feet firmly planted on the hardwood.
What do you think? Is it better than this documentary on the Phillie Phanatic’s amazing hotdog launcher? On one hand: t-shirts keep you warm. And on the other: hot dogs make you fat, which also keeps you warm.
|will on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|FlyersFan on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
|FlyersFan on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Shane Gostisbehere on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money