Oct 14, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
There is a Swag-sized hole in our hearts now that Nick Young is no longer a member of the 76ers.
Young was replaced in the offseason by cheaper — presumably better — talent, but no combination of promising rookie pieces can be as horrifyingly entertaining as Swaggy jacking 30-footers.
Now a member of his hometown Lakers, Young and his teammates are currently in China, prepping for two preseason games with the Warriors in Shanghai and Beijing.
I didn’t know this, but apparently tobogganing down from the Great Wall is a thing. Chris Kaman injured his finger when he refused to break. And courtesy of Jordan Farmar’s instagram account (via PBT), we have this video of Young’s own crash:
If you couldn’t quite make that out, it was:
“WE GOIN’ DOWN A SLIIIIIIDE. WE GOIN’ DOWN A SLIIIIDE. THE SLIIIIIDE. THE GREAT WALL OF — OH SHIT”
Miss you, Swaggy. Miss you every day.
|Rob on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money