Nov 18, 2011, 6:04 PM EDT
We hit the YouTubes late on a Friday afternoon looking for a few fun slam dunk highlights or maybe a Lou Williams rap video and instead we find… these.
They’re a bunch of videos someone by the name of “runforthecube” made showing the (not-exactly) correct way to pronounce professional basketball players’ names. From his page description, “I’m an unprofessionally trained Linguistics expert in the English language.”
More below. I think Spencer Hawes is my favorite. Happy Friday.
Jodie Meeks (he almost gets this one):
Take notes, Matt Cord.
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return