Dec 14, 2011, 4:58 PM EDT
Uh, yeah, I mean, okay, sure, why not?
The Philadelphia 76ers have issued a press release informing all recipients that the organization has hired Jules Fisher and Peggy Eisenhauer to assist in the improvement of in-arena lighting. For those of you unfamiliar with Fisher and Eisenhauer (going out on a limb here and saying most of us), they are apparently the “most celebrated lighting designers in Broadway history.”
So we have that going for us…which is nice.
From the release:
The duo’s credits include over 150 Broadway productions, including the well-known Chicago. They have also lit arena shows for such artists as The Rolling Stones, Kiss, Whitney Houston, David Bowie, Barbara Streisand, Simon and Garfunkel and Neil Young.
According to the release, this is apparently just “one of many upcoming improvements to be implemented.”
So, join the team and its lighting crew this season as they strive for their very first Tony [DiLeo] Award for NBA Pre-Game Hype Package Excellence!
|OneManWolfpack on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|D. Douglas on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|mslavick on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Jim on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return