Oct 25, 2012, 10:56 AM EDT
No, that post title was not the subject line of a spam email we received this morning. And we barely even sensationalized it at all. In fact, we probably toned it down a bit.
Sir Charles Barkley’s new Weight Watchers advertisement is clearly targeting a very small demographic. It suggests that for every 35 pounds you lose, you gain an inch of… something else.
During the 49-second spot, Chuck recites different nicknames for the male genitalia: Peter, Richard, Johnson, Willie, Cyclops, Admiral Winkie, Buster McThunderstick, Captain Shaftsalot, the Bald Avenger, etc.
We couldn’t make any of those up.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money