Nov 13, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
We here at the Level think Joey Crawford is the best referee to ever call a game in the NBA. Honestly, I don’t understand why so many people think otherwise. The guy is from Havertown after all and once coached me when I was in like the 4th grade. Something like 99.9 percent of the calls he makes are 100% accurate.
So we thoroughly enjoyed this clip of Crawford giving what looks like some of his H-town lip to some punk mop boy who mops like Lou Williams plays defense.
Put some heart into your mopping, kid.
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return