Dec 5, 2012, 9:28 PM EDT
Jrue Holiday invited a busload of kids from the Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic City who were affected by Hurricane Sandy down to the Ritz 5 in Old City for a viewing of “A Charlie Brown Christmas” on Wednesday night to get them in the holiday spirit. Jrue lived up to his last name and put on his Santa hat to give the kids a few surprises (more on that tomorrow) but since there where so many smiles in the building we thought we’d have a little fun with the Philadelphia 76ers’ point guard and ask him about some famous characters from Christmas movies.
We went right to the hard question: which of his Sixers’ teammates is the biggest Grinch?
They don’t call Evan Turner “The Villain” for nothing…
We followed it up with which of his teammates could relate to any of the characters from Peanuts. He said a few of the rookies might be Charlie Browns because they’re always messin’ things up, but said there really wasn’t a Linus or Pigpen in the bunch, but there may be a few Lucys.
Not seen in the above video, Jrue also said he probably gets into the holiday spirit the most out of his teammates. It’d probably be pretty weird if he didn’t, right? He certainly showed that off on Wednesday.
Look for the full recap from the fun event on Thursday morning.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money