Oct 26, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
That there is Philadelphia 76ers head coach Doug Collins sitting on an exercise ball answering questions from the media at yesterday’s practice at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
So, what’s the deal with that ball anyway, we wondered?
Turns out, a quick Googling of “Doug Collins exercise ball” proved fruitful!
From a Marcus Hayes article posted just this morning!
Often, at practice, Collins sits on an exercise ball, which strengthens
his 61-year-old back and abdominal muscles while he holds court at
courtside. When Collins is happy, he actually bounces up and down on the
CSNPhilly just posted the above photo to their Facebook page looking for captions. Feel free to share your own in the comments below. You all can do better than people who use Facebook, can’t you?
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money