Feb 19, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
The Sixers’ organization, by most accounts, is headed in the right direction. In the sense that, they’ve got a pile of something and they’re trying to build something better out of it. You can’t get much worse than just having a pile. Hence, right direction.
And the organization is smart enough to even have a blue print!
That Sam Hinkie doesn’t just have calculators. He has plans, too!
The team handed out some variation of this blue print to fans at last night’s game against the Cleveland Cavaliers which the Sixers lost in grand fashion. Following the plan.
Sixers’ writer Jason Chad Wolf pointed out the next key date on the giveaway plan is “early ticket renewal.” That’s not due until February 26th! What about the trade deadline in just about 24 hours from now?
Alert Hinkie, the blue print may be faulty.
Sam Hinkie hired – (CHECK)
2013 NBA Draft – MCW and Noel – (CHECK)
Early ticket renewal – ( )
NBA Draft Lottery ( )
NBA Draft ( )
NBA Opening Night ( )
It actually looks like a nifty little giveaway in all honesty. Probably not extremely effective in getting cash for those ticket renewals though.
— Jason Wolf (@JasonChadWolf) February 19, 2014
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return