Apr 26, 2013, 12:35 PM EDT
People love to give Sixers CEO Adam Aron and the team’s social media flack for their less-than-stellar track record using social tools such as Twitter. But to be fair, when we rip them for being boneheads, we should also point out when they nail one.
Two things about this tweet today make it awesome:
1.) They educate and inform. I didn’t know it was Arbor Day, did you? Learning is the best! Go plant a tree.
2.) Arnett Moultrie. Moultrie. Big man. Tree. Get it?
Not bad, not bad.
— Philadelphia 76ers (@Sixers) April 26, 2013
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money