Jan 13, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
We know, we know. Throw out all of the obligatory issues with it: Rasheed is probably really out of shape. He probably wants to go to a title contender. There is absolutely no connection to him wanting to play for the Sixers at this point. He’d take minutes away from Nik Vucevic’s growth.
Etc. etc. etc.
But it’s still a really fun pie in the sky thought.
It’s going to be SO awesome when Rasheed Wallace comes back, signs with the 76ers and helps them win the NBA title. bit.ly/wnO0So
— Dan McQuade (@dhm) January 13, 2012
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Reneecel on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money