Jun 27, 2012, 12:13 PM EST
Goodbye Lou Williams, hello Jamal Crawford?
CSNNW.com has a report naming the Boston Celtics, Minnesota Timberwolves and your Philadelphia 76ers as among the teams “actively pursuing the scoring specialist intensely.”
The NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year in 2010, Crawford is instant offense off the bench, much like a certain someone mentioned above. The difference? The 32-year-old Crawford is four inches taller and seven years older than Lou, and his numbers are on the decline.
Crawford’s minutes, points per game, field goal percentage and three point percentage have all dropped over the past two seasons. He averaged 13.9 points in 27 minutes per game last year, but shot under 40 percent from the floor and just 31 percent from range.
PBT explains a potential deal like so:
If he’s not traded draft night he will opt out and become a free agent.
Crafty move, Jamal and Jamal’s agent. Crafty move.
Of course, there’s also the small matter of the reports from last February that Crawford and Ray Felton teamed up to lead a mutiny against Nate McMillian after the head coach chewed them out during a video session.
|BenE. on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
|Turbo on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|corey on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Kunk on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages