Jan 27, 2012, 9:33 PM EDT
The Sixers are quite good at pounding the crap our of lowly opponents this season. We both know this very well and love it eve more. The only real thing we learned on Friday night is that the Charlotte Bobcats may be as bad as the Washington Wizards.
Friday night’s 89-72 victory over the Bobcats was the kind of game you hope to catch on at the bar you’re at while you enjoy a few frosty beverages. The Sixers are beating the crap out of a team so badly that you just have to peek over at the TVs every now and then and catch a ridiculously awesome Andre Iguodala alley-oop on the run to Thaddeus Young.
This is how you do it on the break:
It was another all-around team effort from the Sixers, with Lou, Jrue, Jodie, and Thad all reaching double digits in points. Iguodala added 9 of his own with 6 dimes. Lavoy Allen followed up his breakout performance on Monday with another nice evening. Coach Collins called him a “pleasant surprise” this season following the game.
Notes: Will Smith was in the building, a fact the Sixers fans in attendance in South Philly on Friday night absolutely ate up. The “Revolutionaries” fan group chanted in his direction multiple times and Will gave them a nice head not and point in their direction.
The Sixers were up so big that Andres Nocioni found himself with some numbers on the score sheet (4 points!). And the Sixers newest acquisition, free agent signee Francisco Elson, also got into the game. Route city, baby.
Collins on Hawes: “He is getting better” and “We’re hoping Monday.”
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah nah! Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah nah!
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Jason R. on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return