Dec 27, 2012, 10:22 AM EDT
It’s been exactly one week since the Sixers announced that Andrew Bynum was cleared to increase his rehabilitation activities by riding a bike and doing selected anti-gravity workouts.
It’s also been a week since we discovered he put his hair in French braids (RIP fro).
Whether Bynum receives permission to further push himself will depend on how his knees react to the bike, et al.
So since we have no idea when/if he’s coming back, we’ve started The Official Andrew-Bynum-in-Street-Clothes Photo Gallery.
You can see our first twelve efforts at the link below, we’ll add to it as the season goes on and you can click on it over on the left rail whenever you want.
Feel free to leave your favorite in the comments. Mine’s above.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money