Nov 21, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
The Onion just kicked you in the jimmy with this piece on Andrew Bynum and his knees titled, “Andrew Bynum Admits Pain In Knees Small Price To Pay For Philadelphia Fans’ Misery.” A sampling:
“I’d easily take a full season of this to just keep watching all these
assholes crying and whining on message boards,” said Bynum, adding that
every bitching sports talk radio host makes him wish he could go through
surgery all over again.
OVER THE LINE!
I hate you. Good thing I can go eat and drink my sorrows away and not feeling that guilty about it because it’s a Thursday in November tomorrow.
Go read the full thing here.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return