Oct 31, 2012, 7:43 PM EDT
We say it all the time. Philly fans are a fickle bunch. So it’s no surprise the reaction former Sixer and current Denver Nugget Andre Iguodala received was… mixed.
You can watch the video from pregame introductions above and judge for yourself. The fact of the matter is some people booed and some people cheered. The ratio was tough to tell from my seat near the Sixers’ fan group known as the Revolutionaries.
Later once the game started, Iguodala received loud boos every time he touched the ball. However, he did also receive a standing ovation from the crowd during a timeout when a montage of his super clutch free throws in Game 6 against the Bulls in the playoffs last season was played on the jumbotron.
He also had a pretty sweet dunk and made plenty of bad decisions while in midair with the ball. All in the first half! Never change.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money