Dec 24, 2012, 3:57 PM EDT
In what has become a Christmas tradition of sorts here at The700Level.com, we once again bring you this holiday classic featuring your favorite Philadelphia 76ers of yesteryear singing the timeless Frosty the Snowman.
This is the first year we’ve posted the video wherein none of the players attempting to “sing” and “dance” in a festive fashion are actually still playing for the Sixers.
Alas, that will not stop us from posting it to spread the immense amount of cheer only capable of being delivered by Lou Williams and Andre Iguodala.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return