Mar 3, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
I don’t even know how you describe what John Wall did on this play. He’s driving to the hoop and then all of a sudden does a 360 before laying it in. It doesn’t look like it should work but then it does. And you’re left wondering how/why he did that.
Oh, and the Philadelphia 76ers lost to the Washington Wizards on Sunday night. You may either be happy or sad about that fact. Sad because it hurts a little to see your team — with guys like Jrue, Evan, and Thad who you put time into caring about — lose yet again, but also happy because losing now means the slight chance of a brighter future via the bounce of a ping-pong ball.
Regardless of how the loss made you feel, the John Wall move was impressive. Enjoy.
|aspohr89 on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|Tom on Union have real chance to make…|
|Craig on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|t800m101 on Interesting theory on Jake Vor…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money