Mar 3, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
I don’t even know how you describe what John Wall did on this play. He’s driving to the hoop and then all of a sudden does a 360 before laying it in. It doesn’t look like it should work but then it does. And you’re left wondering how/why he did that.
Oh, and the Philadelphia 76ers lost to the Washington Wizards on Sunday night. You may either be happy or sad about that fact. Sad because it hurts a little to see your team — with guys like Jrue, Evan, and Thad who you put time into caring about — lose yet again, but also happy because losing now means the slight chance of a brighter future via the bounce of a ping-pong ball.
Regardless of how the loss made you feel, the John Wall move was impressive. Enjoy.
|Simmonds17 on Which Philadelphia Union playe…|
|Enrico Campitelli Jr… on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|lew on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|mike on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return