Jan 5, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
The 76ers held tough for three-and-a-half quarters in
Oklahoma City on Friday night, until a clear-path foul by Jason Richardson on
Russell Westbrook helped open up the spread. The Thunder outpaced Philly by 20
points in the second off, punctuated by this left-handed slam by Kevin Durant
in the fourth quarter – and one indeed.
Sure, the defense left a lot to be desired on that play, but
what concentration and extension by Durant. He and Westbrook finished with 26
and 27 respectively in the 109-85 OKC victory.
Mercifully, the Sixers finish up their long road trip tonight – in San Antonio, naturally.
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return