Feb 10, 2013, 11:25 AM EDT
Guys on 10-day contracts with the Sixers this season haven’t had the best of luck and their time in Philadelphia has been abbreviated. Maalik Wayns and Shelvin Mack couldn’t stick, but Jeremy Pargo made a solid case on Saturday night in his Sixers debut to be kept around for a while.
Doug Collins has been known to bury guys deep on his bench for long stretches at a time this season. So many thought we wouldn’t even get the chance to really see what Pargo could bring. That wasn’t the case with the new guy last night as Pargo actually got quite a bit of run in the Sixers win over the Bobcats on Saturday night. In 29 minutes he put up 12 points to go along with 6 assists and 4 rebounds.
If Pargo’s luck turns out to be anything like that of Wayns or Mack, this could be the best Jeremy Pargo Sixers’ highlight reel we ever see.
But as Zoo says in the highlights, I don’t know how Cleveland let this guy go! To Jeremy’s credit, I’m not sure if Maalik or Shelvin ever got their own highlight package.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money