Feb 11, 2014, 1:09 AM EDT
The Sixers lost by 45 points on Sunday night. They lost by 43 points on Monday night. Some might call that progress.
Dei Lynam was out at the game in California so we’ll let her suffer the misery of recapping this one in full, but I think we can all take a moment to enjoy the WTF kind of night former Sixer Mo Speights had.
I’m not entirely sure what happened to be honest. I feel like one of those snowboarders over in Sochi who missed a 1260 and came down too hard, drilling my head on the half pipe, cracking the helmet, and no longer knowing which way is up, what is down, who is right, what is wrong.
Mo Speights put up a career high 32 points against his former club. Mo Speezy hadn’t gone over 16 points in any game this season.
He received multiple standing ovations on Monday night from the Warrior faithful and according to Twitter there were even some mocking M-V-P! chants.
Somewhere, Boosie feels free.
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money