Mar 22, 2013, 3:00 AM EDT
You likely watched a whole lot of basketball on Thursday afternoon and into the wee hours of Friday morning. There were some great moments all day long and even in the Sixers game too. They played the streaking Nuggets tough just a night removed from their loss to the Clippers in LA. But it all came crashing down in an instant. Okay, not an instant exactly. It was 14.3 seconds to be precise. That’s how long it took the Sixers to lose a 5 point lead and the game.
For as hard and as well as Damien Wilkins has played for this team over the past few weeks, that still has to be one of the worst plays of the entire season.
But they did.
And Doug Collins summed it all up nicely. He’s gonna have to put a dollar in the swear jar too.
@the700level Doug Collins is teetering on Clark Griswold territory after he finds out he’s in the jelly of the month club.
— John Havrilla (@JHavs2) March 22, 2013
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money