Jun 23, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
With the NBA Draft inching closer, the rumor mill is running, but the meat of the information behind rumblings seems to be quite thin. Hoping to see a Sixers-Kardashian television show? CBS’ Ken Berger says no shot, “Iguodala-for-Lamar Odom swap with the Lakers, nothing there — “zero” — said a source.”
But will Iguodala be dealt at all? That remains the biggest question. As one Sporting News article points out, the looming lockout is making a draft day deal for a guy like Dre ($) much more difficult.
Kate Fagan echoes those sentiments, also noting that the change in ownership could hinder an Iguodala deal as well. She goes as far as saying things this morning were “very quiet” around the team.
We’ll obviously learn a lot more about the future of this team this evening. What would your ideal scenario be? Our resident NBA junkie, Andrew, says his would be dealing Iguodala to move into the lottery along with some expiring contracts in return. Get young, get money.
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return