Dec 4, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
The Sixers went on a nice long stretch of losing over the past few weeks. They’re simply awful on the road, it seems. But they’ve bounced back a bit and earned a very hard fought double overtime victory on Tuesday night over the equally scrappy Magic — those dudes would NOT go away.
So where do the Tankapalooza chances currently stand?
Race to win the draft lottery: Bucks 19.9%, Cavs 13.6%, Jazz 13%, 76ers 12.3% and then HAWKS 11.1%, thanks to ability to swap with Nets.
— Henry Abbott (@TrueHoop) December 4, 2013
And some random photos to try and cheer you up from the fact we’re not winning the lottery battle:
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return