Nov 17, 2011, 2:09 PM EST
Like statistics? Good, because here’s a stat for you: the Philadelphia Eagles are almost as likely to commit a turnover as they are to score a touchdown. Now what does it have to do with defense?
Nov 17, 2011, 1:51 PM EST
Marty Mornhinweg says what Kevin Kolb told WIP about calling out the Eagles plays was basically untrue.
Nov 17, 2011, 10:40 AM EST
“All he wants to do, wanted to do, is get on the field. Chad Hall is a little guy with shaggy hair, everybody’s little brother, and he happens to be one terrific football player who is getting another chance to play with the big boys …”
Nov 16, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
The Eagles finally released Jarrad Page on Wednesday, and promoted Chad Hall from the practice squad.
Nov 16, 2011, 10:57 AM EST
Well, shit. Kevin Kolb was helping the Cardinals defense on Sunday by calling out a handful of plays.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:23 PM EST
Andy Reid’s tenure as the Eagles head coach look like it could be finally coming to a close, but is a quick-fix coaching change going to right the ship? Probably not…
Nov 14, 2011, 2:50 PM EST
The 2011 Philadelphia Eagles are fantastic at being favored to win football games. They’ve been rather bad at actually winning those football games.
Nov 14, 2011, 2:46 PM EST
Win or lose, Andy Reid did the right thing by deactivating DeSean Jackson for Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Asante Samuel summed up the Eagles in only a way that he could following yesterday’s pitiful loss to the Cardinals.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:33 AM EST
Eagles fans were pissed about Sunday’s loss to the Cardinals. “Angry” Greg Ryan was extra pissed.
Nov 13, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
The Eagles blew yet another fourth-quarter lead, as backup QB John Skelton led the Arizona Cardinals to a 21-17 victory to drop the Birds to 2-6.
Nov 13, 2011, 2:43 PM EST
LeSean McCoy set an Eagles franchise record during the second quarter against the Cardinals when he scored a touchdown in his ninth straight game.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:06 AM EST
Some surprising news to start our Eagles-Cardinals game day… Les Bowen of the Daily News is reporting that DeSean Jackson missed a team meeting and has been told by the Eagles that he will be inactive for this afternoon’s game game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:36 PM EST
The 3-5 Eagles host the 2-6 Arizona Cardinals at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, as Philly attempts to revive their slim postseason hopes.
Nov 11, 2011, 5:08 PM EST
Eagles fan rapping outside of Lincoln Financial Field prior to the Bears Monday Night Football game
Nov 10, 2011, 1:57 PM EST
Will Endurance Football, a game played on a mile-long field over two weeks, become the new crazy in the sports world?
Nov 10, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
Kevin Kolb may miss his second consecutive game with turf toe, while Temple’s Jaiquawn Jarrett may make his first NFL start, and more.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:12 PM EST
A funny spoof from The Onion detailing Kevin Kolb’s new line of work.
Nov 8, 2011, 1:44 PM EST
The Eagles dropped to 3-5 against the Bears on Monday Night Football, once again failing to overcome a litany of mistakes. Who or what was to blame for this crushing defeat that may have put a fork in Philly’s playoff hopes.
Nov 8, 2011, 11:04 AM EST
A replay of the fake punt that should’ve worked.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
The Eagles lose another heartbreaker, falling 30-24 to the Chicago Bears, dropping the Philly to 3-5 on the season.
Nov 7, 2011, 5:55 PM EST
The 3-4 Eagles host the 4-3 Chicago Bears for Monday Night Football, attempting to get back to .500 for the first time since Week 2.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:33 PM EST
Eagles Quarterbacks Mike Vick and Vince Young crack the Top 10 in Forbes’ recent list of the Most Disliked NFL Players.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:07 PM EST
A look at the key players on the Chicago Bears defense, Monday night’s opponent.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:48 AM EST
It should come as no big surprise to the betting public that the Birds are the favorite tonight. It’s a primetime home game in the month of November, and if you pay attention to such matters, they’ve been favored it just about every game this year — even in the midst of a big four-game…
|mike c on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Eddie on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Jeff on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|mike c on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
- Finding Gillooly: What Happened To Figure Skating's Infamous Villain?
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages