Nov 20, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
The quotes that DeSean Jackson gave to Michael Irvin earlier in the week appear to be causing a bit of a hubbub today.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:15 PM EDT
Vick missed practice again on Friday, and according to a report filed by Geoff Mosher, number seven has been ruled out for this week’s all-important rematch against the New York Giants, making everybody’s favorite public speaker the starter. Introducing Vince Young, Philadelphia’s quarterback.
Nov 18, 2011, 12:46 PM EDT
Here’s this week’s winner of a $40 gift card to Misconduct Tavern. Don’t forget our party there on December 1st!
Nov 17, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
Like statistics? Good, because here’s a stat for you: the Philadelphia Eagles are almost as likely to commit a turnover as they are to score a touchdown. Now what does it have to do with defense?
Nov 17, 2011, 1:51 PM EDT
Marty Mornhinweg says what Kevin Kolb told WIP about calling out the Eagles plays was basically untrue.
Nov 17, 2011, 10:40 AM EDT
“All he wants to do, wanted to do, is get on the field. Chad Hall is a little guy with shaggy hair, everybody’s little brother, and he happens to be one terrific football player who is getting another chance to play with the big boys …”
Nov 16, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
The Eagles finally released Jarrad Page on Wednesday, and promoted Chad Hall from the practice squad.
Nov 16, 2011, 10:57 AM EDT
Well, shit. Kevin Kolb was helping the Cardinals defense on Sunday by calling out a handful of plays.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:23 PM EDT
Andy Reid’s tenure as the Eagles head coach look like it could be finally coming to a close, but is a quick-fix coaching change going to right the ship? Probably not…
Nov 14, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
The 2011 Philadelphia Eagles are fantastic at being favored to win football games. They’ve been rather bad at actually winning those football games.
Nov 14, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
Win or lose, Andy Reid did the right thing by deactivating DeSean Jackson for Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Asante Samuel summed up the Eagles in only a way that he could following yesterday’s pitiful loss to the Cardinals.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:33 AM EDT
Eagles fans were pissed about Sunday’s loss to the Cardinals. “Angry” Greg Ryan was extra pissed.
Nov 13, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
The Eagles blew yet another fourth-quarter lead, as backup QB John Skelton led the Arizona Cardinals to a 21-17 victory to drop the Birds to 2-6.
Nov 13, 2011, 2:43 PM EDT
LeSean McCoy set an Eagles franchise record during the second quarter against the Cardinals when he scored a touchdown in his ninth straight game.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:06 AM EDT
Some surprising news to start our Eagles-Cardinals game day… Les Bowen of the Daily News is reporting that DeSean Jackson missed a team meeting and has been told by the Eagles that he will be inactive for this afternoon’s game game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:36 PM EDT
The 3-5 Eagles host the 2-6 Arizona Cardinals at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, as Philly attempts to revive their slim postseason hopes.
Nov 11, 2011, 5:08 PM EDT
Eagles fan rapping outside of Lincoln Financial Field prior to the Bears Monday Night Football game
Nov 10, 2011, 1:57 PM EDT
Will Endurance Football, a game played on a mile-long field over two weeks, become the new crazy in the sports world?
Nov 10, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Kevin Kolb may miss his second consecutive game with turf toe, while Temple’s Jaiquawn Jarrett may make his first NFL start, and more.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
A funny spoof from The Onion detailing Kevin Kolb’s new line of work.
Nov 8, 2011, 1:44 PM EDT
The Eagles dropped to 3-5 against the Bears on Monday Night Football, once again failing to overcome a litany of mistakes. Who or what was to blame for this crushing defeat that may have put a fork in Philly’s playoff hopes.
Nov 8, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
A replay of the fake punt that should’ve worked.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:58 PM EDT
The Eagles lose another heartbreaker, falling 30-24 to the Chicago Bears, dropping the Philly to 3-5 on the season.
Nov 7, 2011, 5:55 PM EDT
The 3-4 Eagles host the 4-3 Chicago Bears for Monday Night Football, attempting to get back to .500 for the first time since Week 2.
|33 on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|sfsu on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|sfsu on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|2sentz on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return