May 4, 2012, 9:21 PM EST
I encourage you to run up to him and yell “Phil?!? Phil Connors?!?!” and see what kind of response you get.
May 4, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
The Sixers host their first playoff game of the 2012 postseason tonight at the Wells Fargo Center in South Philly. It’s time to get loud.
May 4, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
One is a 60-year-old, easily excitable, frequently crazed, naturally emotional basketball coach. The other is a 23-year-old, not so easy excitable, rarely (if ever) crazed, naturally easy-going basketball player. Funny thing is, they get along just fine.
May 2, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
Marcus Hayes is at it again.
May 1, 2012, 11:06 PM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers may have changed the outlook of their first-round playoff series by beating the Chicago Bulls in Game Two, 109-92.
May 1, 2012, 10:28 PM EST
Andre Iguodala helped lift the Sixers over the Bulls with a huge slam that gave his team momentum.
May 1, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
the Sixers chances of beating the Bulls probably doubled when Derek Rose went down… but they’re still not good.
Apr 30, 2012, 3:38 PM EST
Modell’s latest ploy was to bring in Sixers guard Jrue Holiday to hock fresh Philadelphia sports gear.
Apr 30, 2012, 12:17 PM EST
The Brooklyn Nets unveiled their new logo and colors today alongside some sweet gear fans can pick up.
Apr 28, 2012, 4:09 PM EST
During a break in play the Chicago Bulls mascot Benny the Bull trolled Sixers sideline reporter Molly Sullivan.
Apr 28, 2012, 4:02 PM EST
A decisive win for the Chicago Bulls over the Philadelphia 76ers in Game One of their first-round series was undercut by a possible injury to their star player.
Apr 28, 2012, 9:27 AM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers face the Chicago Bulls in game one of their nearly pre-determined post-season series.
Apr 27, 2012, 2:24 PM EST
A Cash Cab knock off featuring Joe Conklin. Plus an off-his-rocker Rocky Balboa look-a-like.
Apr 27, 2012, 1:06 PM EST
Some fun notes on the 1972-73 76ers now that the Charlotte Bobcats have overtaken their record for futility.
Apr 26, 2012, 10:54 PM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers’ B squad couldn’t handle the Pistons tonight, and thus the team gets the eighth seed, and faces the 1st-seeded Bulls in Chicago on Saturday.
Apr 26, 2012, 6:14 PM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers end their regular season with a playoff-matchup-deciding game against the Pistons in Detroit.
Apr 25, 2012, 5:49 PM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers face the lottery-bound Milwaukee Bucks in the suspenseless penultimate game of the season.
Apr 23, 2012, 10:17 PM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers get to play in the post-season, for better or worse, thanks to a 105-87 win against the New Jersey Nets.
Apr 23, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
The New Jersey Nets will play their final game at the Prudential Center tonight in Newark, N.J. with the team moving to play alongside Jay-Z and the cool kids in Brooklyn next season.
Apr 23, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Former Sixers stiff Matt Geiger is in the news after getting ejected from a Twins v. Rays game down in Tampa.
Apr 19, 2012, 9:29 AM EST
In which Andre Iguodala keeps it light and breezy.
Apr 18, 2012, 1:48 PM EST
There is a difference between making the fans necessary and merely pandering. This feels a whole lot like pandering.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:34 AM EST
Our training for the MuckRuckus MS Philly event is going along… slowly. Join our team! and please donate if you can’t.
Apr 17, 2012, 6:01 PM EST
The plummeting Sixers play the surging Pacers in their last home game of a disappointing 2011-12 season.
Apr 16, 2012, 5:43 PM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers get a should-be-gimme against an Orlando Magic squad missing most of their good players. Is it a trap?
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return