Jan 26, 2012, 10:22 AM EST
…about the Philadelphia 76ers.
Andy Reid was in South Philly last night to take in the Sixers ugly loss to the New Jersey Nets. He was never acknowledged on the jumbotron, so it’s unclear what kind of reception he would have received.
He did, however, chat with Sixers.com video guy Matt Cord about the Sixers and some other topics like three of his guys playing in the Pro Bowl.
The jokes on Twitter last night about Reid being at the game were that he was likely looking for a new defensive coordinator (Doug Collins, #1 ranked defense in the league!) but Andy said he was actually looking for some players. “I sit here and I scout. I’m looking at tight ends, defensive ends, and corners out here. There’s some potential, I’ll tell ya.”
You hear that Brent Celek, Jason Babin, and Asante Samuel? Your job security is on shaky ground.
[watch video of Eagles head coach Andy Reid chat with Matt Cord about the Sixers]
Andy on playing basketball back in the day:
“Actually, I did. I was a little bit lighter back in those days. I still talk to my high school basketball coach about once a week. I must have done okay, I was kind of the enforcer.”
|drupalgardens.com on Report: Phils talking to Toron…|
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Sarah Baine on Terrell Owens Is Bowling, but…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages