Jan 26, 2012, 10:22 AM EDT
…about the Philadelphia 76ers.
Andy Reid was in South Philly last night to take in the Sixers ugly loss to the New Jersey Nets. He was never acknowledged on the jumbotron, so it’s unclear what kind of reception he would have received.
He did, however, chat with Sixers.com video guy Matt Cord about the Sixers and some other topics like three of his guys playing in the Pro Bowl.
The jokes on Twitter last night about Reid being at the game were that he was likely looking for a new defensive coordinator (Doug Collins, #1 ranked defense in the league!) but Andy said he was actually looking for some players. “I sit here and I scout. I’m looking at tight ends, defensive ends, and corners out here. There’s some potential, I’ll tell ya.”
You hear that Brent Celek, Jason Babin, and Asante Samuel? Your job security is on shaky ground.
[watch video of Eagles head coach Andy Reid chat with Matt Cord about the Sixers]
Andy on playing basketball back in the day:
“Actually, I did. I was a little bit lighter back in those days. I still talk to my high school basketball coach about once a week. I must have done okay, I was kind of the enforcer.”
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money