May 1, 2013, 1:28 PM EST
Kansas City BBQ and Andy Reid always seemed like a match made in heaven.
You can only eat cheesesteaks for so many years before your palate
needs something new, fresh, marbled in fat, and even more waistline expanding.
How many different barbecue-specific eating establishments have you dined at in your lifetime?
5? 10? 15? 20? 25? 30 max?
How about in the last four months alone? Via NESN:
— Andrew Catalon (@AndrewCatalon) May 1, 2013
Fifty!? Damn. That’s a whole lot of ribs, brisket, and BBQ baked beans. Is he
joking? Is he being earnest? I’m going to guess he’s half serious but
embellishing a bit to make it seem like he’s joking.
This in addition to the fine people at Tommy Bahama who have been keeping Reid decked out in his favorite shirts.
“You know what, over on the Plaza [in Kansas City] there’s a Tommy Bahama shop,” Reid told The Program’s Soren Petro on Monday (via Arrowhead Pride). “There’s a lady over there who took care of me, the manager of the
store over there. She heard the story about the Tommy Bahama shirts and
she sent that one over to me without any fanfare or anything. I
Aldous Snow does admire Sir Tommy Bahama, but what makes Andy such a fan?
“You wear them and you can hide cheeseburgers underneath and no one will ever know.”
New secret to life: have your team quit on you, and then move to Kansas City.
For the full breakdown of Andy Reid’s NFL Draft fashion choices, visit Arrowhead Pride.
This picture again just for goofs:
|dialectician on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|willh888 on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|mike on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|No Hope on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages