May 1, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
Kansas City BBQ and Andy Reid always seemed like a match made in heaven. You can only eat cheesesteaks for so many years before your palate needs something new and fresh and even more waistline expanding.
Speaking with Sirius XM radio host Adam Schein, Reid recently delivered one of those perfect lines where you think he’s joking but he could be serious.
— Andrew Catalon (@AndrewCatalon) May 1, 2013
That’s a whole lot of ribs, brisket, and BBQ baked beans.
Is he joking? Is he being earnest?
I’m going to guess he’s half serious but embellishing a bit to make it seem like he’s joking.
As a quick side note, the one time I was ever in Kansas City was a relatively awful experience, but the pleasure of eating delicious BBQ inside a gas station was quite amazing. If you’re ever in KC, track down Oklahoma Joe’s. And eat.
|willh888 on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|Hockey on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money