May 1, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
Kansas City BBQ and Andy Reid always seemed like a match made in heaven. You can only eat cheesesteaks for so many years before your palate needs something new and fresh and even more waistline expanding.
Speaking with Sirius XM radio host Adam Schein, Reid recently delivered one of those perfect lines where you think he’s joking but he could be serious.
— Andrew Catalon (@AndrewCatalon) May 1, 2013
That’s a whole lot of ribs, brisket, and BBQ baked beans.
Is he joking? Is he being earnest?
I’m going to guess he’s half serious but embellishing a bit to make it seem like he’s joking.
As a quick side note, the one time I was ever in Kansas City was a relatively awful experience, but the pleasure of eating delicious BBQ inside a gas station was quite amazing. If you’re ever in KC, track down Oklahoma Joe’s. And eat.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return