May 1, 2013, 1:29 PM EST
Kansas City BBQ and Andy Reid always seemed like a match made in heaven. You can only eat cheesesteaks for so many years before your palate needs something new and fresh and even more waistline expanding.
Speaking with Sirius XM radio host Adam Schein, Reid recently delivered one of those perfect lines where you think he’s joking but he could be serious.
— Andrew Catalon (@AndrewCatalon) May 1, 2013
That’s a whole lot of ribs, brisket, and BBQ baked beans.
Is he joking? Is he being earnest?
I’m going to guess he’s half serious but embellishing a bit to make it seem like he’s joking.
As a quick side note, the one time I was ever in Kansas City was a relatively awful experience, but the pleasure of eating delicious BBQ inside a gas station was quite amazing. If you’re ever in KC, track down Oklahoma Joe’s. And eat.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages