Jun 20, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
We here at The700Level.com are comfortably in the camp of “not getting” Kenny Chesney. That said, we recognize a whole heck of a lot of the people we know were at the concert at Lincoln Financial Field this weekend. Facebook and Twitter told us so.
One guy I know even told me he paid in excess of $200 to sit in the “sand area” known as the pit for the show. Something about trying to pick up ladies in cowboy boots, he said.
So what’s the Philadelphia sports tie in? Apparently the Ches-ter rocked a Phillies shirt and was surprised on stage by HUGE fan Andy Reid. An Eagles helmet was also involved. Your best caption for the above photo? [video below]
Photo from the Eagles official Facebook page.
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages