Any Interest in Trading Your Eagles-Panthers Tickets for 28 Fun-Size Snickers and a Bag of Blow Pops?
Nov 21, 2012, 7:08 PM EST
While out shopping for additional stuffing mix and a Belgian sampler, I received the following e-mail from Level reader “Jeff” …
I’m willing to trade my leftover Halloween candy for tickets to the Eagles – Panthers game.
Below that graph, he was nice enough to leave a link to his Craigslist ad, which further details his proposal:
I have 23 Snickers bars (fun size), 5 Snickers Almond bars (fun size), and an unopened bag of Charms Blow Pops (assorted flavors).
The game is Monday night, it’s against the Panthers, and it’s going to be cold. If you’d rather not sit through another Eagles game, this is a great trade.
If I had to price it out, we’re looking at as much $2-4 dollars worth of candy here. “Jeff” seems to come from the Cosmo Kramer school of bargaining.
|Nick Menta on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Marvin Monroe on Roy Halladay is retiring from…|
|Steve on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Jay D on Roy Halladay is retiring from…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages