Nov 26, 2012, 9:25 PM EDT
Well before Brent Celek got blown up not once, but twice…
Well before Cam Newton hit not, but two wide-open receivers for TDs…
And well before Alex Henery once again proved himself the most valuable player on the roster…
These Eagles fans took time to pose for the Associated Press.
As I type this, the Eagles are trailing 14-6 with 14:10 to play in the second quarter.
Here’s an idea for the franchise: Start selling official, Eagles-approved “Bags of Shame” the fans can buy and wear in the stadium. What do you think? $25 per bag?
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return