Apr 22, 2013, 2:23 PM EDT
Earlier we examined why the
Eagles are likely to wind up with either an offensive or defensive lineman if
they keep the fourth-overall pick when round one of the NFL Draft gets underway
on Thursday. What does Vegas have to say about who the home team will select, or whether
or not they will stay put for that matter?
According to these odds from
online sportsbook Bovada, the Birds are likely to choose one of four players –
three of whom are linemen.
2013 NFL Draft – Who will be the 4th Pick
Interesting that Oklahoma
tackle Lane Johnson appears on the list as the favorite, but neither Luke
Joeckel nor Eric Fisher is here at all. One of the two will almost certainly go to the Chiefs
first overall, and the odds makers must feel confident the other will be scooped up as well
before the Eagles are ever on the clock.
Lotulelei and Jordan are players that have been routinely mocked to the Eagles. Along with Johnson (assuming Joeckel and Fisher are gone), it’s probably not a reach at all to narrow down the list to these three players in this spot.
And ‘Bama’s Warmack at 9/1?
Can’t rule him out here simply because he’s one of the best guard prospects in years,
but he certainly seems like a longshot at number four.
Of course, the wording is very
important: “Who will be the 4th Pick Overall?” There is definitely some
thinking the Eagles will not sit on the fourth pick, so much so that Vegas is
taking bets on this as well.
2013 NFL Draft – Will the Eagles trade the
4th pick overall?
Who knows what to make of that
other than there is plenty of suspicion as to whether the Eagles will stay put.
One thing is for certain, and that’s with Andy Reid moved on to Kansas City and a few new faces
in the front office, the Birds are going to be less predictable than ever on
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return