Apr 18, 2013, 4:37 PM EST
You may or may not have been aware of Brent Celek’s involvement with the Prime Stache Hot Dogs and Sausages restaurant in North Wildwood, New Jersey.
Here, so you quickly get the point, is a copy of the menu:
As far as names go, I’m a big proponent of The Selleck, The Ditka and The Castro, which means I’ll soon be suspended by the Marlins.
According to Philly Eater, Celek is opening a new Prime Stache at 110 Chestnut Street, although this one has been dubbed an “American Bistro,” which Eater takes to mean “that the menu will be expanded and so will the booze
offerings. Celek’s people are mum on the details, but stay tuned.”
The grand opening is scheduled for Monday, April 29.
My favorite part is that the Prime Stache website lists separate lunch and dinner menus that offer all the same options. I assume this not to be a mix up but more of a statement.
Bring me a Selleck and a Buffalo Bill, and maybe a Reese’s cookie.
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages