Jun 4, 2012, 3:39 AM EDT
If you were one of those folks who were legitimately concerned about Eagles defensive end Jason Babin’s intention to participate in the running of the bulls right before training camp opens… you’re quite the mark, aren’t you?
Babin played off the apparent gag over the weekend, admitting he doesn’t even have a passport. Though his original comment wasn’t provided with a whole lot of context, and his interest in such an experience certainly could be legit, the odds he would actually go — or that the Eagles would allow him — were always improbable. Sounds like one for the bucket list though.
And so concludes that chapter of the increasingly bizarre tale of Jason Babin.
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return