Jun 4, 2012, 3:39 AM EST
If you were one of those folks who were legitimately concerned about Eagles defensive end Jason Babin’s intention to participate in the running of the bulls right before training camp opens… you’re quite the mark, aren’t you?
Babin played off the apparent gag over the weekend, admitting he doesn’t even have a passport. Though his original comment wasn’t provided with a whole lot of context, and his interest in such an experience certainly could be legit, the odds he would actually go — or that the Eagles would allow him — were always improbable. Sounds like one for the bucket list though.
And so concludes that chapter of the increasingly bizarre tale of Jason Babin.
|Marvin Monroe on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|33 on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|Stave on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
|BCB on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages