Sep 10, 2013, 2:59 PM EST
No, really. Chip Kelly thought the Eagles were a bit slow with their pace of play last night. Not satisfied with running 417 plays*, Kelly pointed to players not getting the ball back to officials quick enough after plays, instead leaving the ball on the ground.
After watching last night’s game, I think Eagles fans can agree with Chip: WE WANT MORE SPEED, FASTER FASTER MORE MORE MORE GO. SPEED IS THE BEST SPEED IS FUN WOOO.
The above video is pretty good. He’s not kidding. He has to tell them he’s not kidding.
*only a slight exaggeration
|33 on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|will on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|Ron Burgundy on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Scott B on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages