Oct 26, 2011, 2:43 PM EST
This week’s Comment of the Week sponsored by the Misconduct Tavern comes courtesy of a tackling gaffe that (believe it or not) wasn’t committed by the Philadelphia Eagles.
Don’t forget about our The700Level.com Meetup and Eagles Game Watch on December 1st at Misconduct, located at 15th and Locust in Center City. $3 beer specials along with a $3 bar snack menu. Come hang with the Levelers and watch some Iggles football.
This week’s winner of a $40 gift card to Misconduct Tavern goes to “hitnrun,” who managed to credit a blown tackle in another country with literally “everything wrong” with NFL defenses:
That said, Matt Forte still made a silly move.
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages