Jun 4, 2013, 3:17 PM EST
The guys over at ProFootballTalk have been running a vote to determine who belongs on the Mount Rushmore of individual NFL franchises.
The PFT staff nominated guys for each team that they allowed their readers to vote on. The four most popular names get their faces carved in virtual rock.
They released their results for the Cowboys and Redskins last night and will do the same for the Eagles and Giants this evening.
Here’s the list of guys up for Mount Eagle:
Chuck Bednarik, Tom Brookshier, Jerome Brown, Harold Carmichael, Randall Cunningham, Brian Dawkins, Donovan McNabb, Andy Reid, Norm Van Brocklin, Steve Van Buren, Brian Westbrook and Reggie White.
You can get your last-second votes in for your favorite four by visiting PFT. The results will be revealed on the ProFootballTalk show on NBCSN tonight at 5.
To hype the vote, PFT Grand Poobah Mike Florio appeared on CSNPhilly.com’s Lunch Break today to explain the vote and rile you up about Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb:
CSN and Lunch Break will actually be running their own Mount Rushmore series for the remainder of the week with Roob Frank and the Phillies on Wednesday, Dei Lynam and the Sixers on Thursday and Panotch and the Flyers on Friday.
Pick a team: Who’s carved into the side of your mountain?
Gimme Wilt, Doc, Billy and Allen, and Bernie, Clarkie, Hexy and … the Big E*? That’s a good debate.
|Andrew Kulp on The Eagles are in ridiculously…|
|FREE KWAME!!! on The Eagles are in ridiculously…|
|willh888 on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Matt P. on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages