Sep 7, 2012, 4:03 PM EDT
Bryce Brown is 21 years old which means he probably grew up playing some version of the ubiquitous Madden football video game. But does the younger generation who grew up playing Madden football not know the glory of Tecmo Super Bowl?
Brown was told of a great compliment thrown his way by stud teammate LeSean McCoy, but apparently Brown never played Tecmo Super Bowl or collected Score baseball cards in 1990, which I guess is the year before he was born.
From Philly Mag:
McCoy had high praise for Brown, saying the rookie reminded him of Bo Jackson.
The reference seemed lost on the 21-year old.
“I guess that’s a compliment, right?” he said.
As Clay Davis would say, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Anyway, here’s the high praise Shady bestowed on Brown, from CSN:
“He reminds me of Bo Jackson the way he runs,” McCoy said after
practice. “Seriously. He’s a big kid, he’s very fast, he’s big and
strong, more of a straight-line runner. We need that. We need that kind
of speed and vision.”
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return